Sunday, November 14, 2010

writing a paper

So I have a rough draft of a group paper due this week, and I have been very very very unmotivated about writing it. It's literally the ONLY thing I have left to before finals (false: I need to do a movie review for my leadership class, but that seems like more fun than actual work).

Today, I am going to conquer my lack of motivation. I plan to buckle down and whip this thing out. And once I'm done I can move on to bigger and better things, like cleaning my room ;-)

Update since last post:
  • Personal Mission Statement: check
I will be a strong, decisive adult that goes after what she wants in life.
I will not be afraid to take chances and tackle new challenges.
I will work hard to achieve success and happiness.
I will appreciate all the good fortunes in my life.
I will not settle for anything less than I deserve.
  • Board of Directors: did not make yet
  • Polish up my LinkedIn page... and try to use it more: check
  • Use the career explorer feature on LinkedIn: check (not that helpful, by the way)
  • Make a Twitter: check (not very good at using it)
  • Clean up my facebook some: check

0 comments:

Post a Comment