Thursday, November 13, 2014

#25craftsofchristmas - night 2

You know what I really enjoy? Watching my "non-crafty" friends create some awesome stuff. I think they enjoy it too. :)

Last night I hosted my second night of Christmas crafting with "More Winter Decorations."


4. Sharpie Mugs - these are alllllllll over Pinterest. However, we used oil based Sharpie paint markers after I read through a lot of tips. Hopefully this produces some long lasting work, because these ladies made some adorable pieces.
5. Paper Snowflakes - pinspiration. I pre-glittered all the paper (of course), which was slightly messy but mega sparkly.
6. Tinsel Trees - pinspiration. I am totally making a million of these to put everywhere. Soooo sparkly!

See projects from nights 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.

0 comments:

Post a Comment