Saturday, May 29, 2010

another week over

it's weird how fast and slow time can move. this past week seemed to drag on and fly by at the same time. going back to work was strange. it really felt like I'd been gone for a week or two -not months. but seeing everyone excited about all of us coming back was a lot of fun. this summer looks like it'll have a lot of potential, so we'll see how it all pans out.

so I managed to FINALLY convince myself to go running again this morning. oh geeze. I really didn't think it would be that bad. I really need to get back into the swing of the routine I got in last summer. one of my goals this summer is to hold myself more accountable for these things, so I really want to prove to myself that I can do this. 6+ miles, here I come...

this evening I finished a book. the one I started at the beginning of the past school year. I really cannot believe I kept myself so "busy" that I never had time to read over the course of two semesters. that is kind of insane. at this pace, I will not reach that goal. sister's gonna have to get rollin' on that.

this post was kind of a hot mess of randomness. I should work on improving this...

"our hopes and expectations. black holes and revelations."

0 comments:

Post a Comment