Thursday, February 17, 2011

sorry, I must complain

bahhh. I've been far too overwhelmed for anything else to happen in my life. so naturally, my lovely apartment complex decides that we need to the good ol' 342 renovated RIGHT NOW. not cool.

Here is an excerpt of the email my roommates and I received instructing us on what we need to do:

-REMOVE All personal items on coffee tables, end tables, entertainment centers, dining tables, couches and chairs

-REMOVE All items in the living room closet, including the shelves

-REMOVE All items in the laundry room, including the shelves

-REMOVE All items on the kitchen counter tops, stove, top of fridge and within the pantry

-Within your bedroom, please remove all belongings and clothes within the closet and on the shelves

-REMOVE All items on top of the chest of drawers, desk, desk chair, window sill

-REMOVE All Items on your bathroom vanity and back of the toilet

Additionally, please remove any art including posters, shelves, word stickers, window treatments, mirrors and etc. from all walls and ceilings.


Ridiculous? I would say so. I'm so unmotivated to do all this, so I'm just going to lie on the floor in the middle of my living room and pretend I don't have to do it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment